Me

Me
Just..Well ME.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Who is excited for thanksgiving?!?!?( And for the next years GOTY) ( GOTY = girl of the year! :) )

Hey Hey Hey Every one guess what I'm already on my thanks giving break I'm sooooo excited!!! My moms making Turkey and mashed potato's and hot chocolate and cranberry sauce and stuffing and last but not least * takes a deep breath* .... * piano plays dun dun dun* PEAS!!!!!!! I'm already smelling the great thanksgiving feast taste (even though were having Tacos for dinner tonight!) Any way are yo excited for the GOTY of 2010 I know I am eeeee!!! I'm sooooo excited It has been proved that her name is Lanie and she will have one friend and sadly is not African American ( I'm saying sadly because AG hasn't had one African American GOTY ) But I'm soooo excited aren't you???? I really hope she has short curly red hair and blue eyes, but if you know what she looks like please don't tell me I don't want anyone to ruin the surprise for me or anyone else who wants it to be a surprise! :) ( THANKS ) Any way back to the GOTY maybe you could tell me what you want her to look like? Just comment down below and tell me thanks!Any way I have a great craft for thanks giving its called The Turkey day hair clip, What you need is whit,yellow,and brown construction paper, glue,glue dots or hot glue gun , and a hair clip. What you do is cut out a mini circle out of brown paper then you cut out an even smaller brown paper circle then you glue the smallest brown circle and glue it on like my picture then you cut out an tail and glue it right to his little bottom then cut out the Beak and legs and glue them on & then cut out the smallest circles you can do and then those will be your eyes the let it dry and when it drys glue it to your hair clip and let it dry and whens its dry poof put it your hair or you dolls hair and you have the best thanksgiving/turkey day hair clip of all!!!!By the way what are you guys thankful this for this season (tell me in a comment), Well there are alot things I'm thankful for starting with my family then comes God then comes my Thanksgiving dinner and that I'm in the horse show! Well happy Thanksgiving!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment