Me

Me
Just..Well ME.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Macys christmas parade!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! I'm soooo excited in just a nd hour im going to the macys christmas parade I'm sooo excite maybe they'll even have an american girl doll ballon like the ones they put in the air the reallly big ones but he priblem is i don't know with doll I should bring with me im soooo frustrated!!!!! It's either Sonali,Josifina, or Marisol this is my first time sooo i want ot bring all of them but i cant because that would be way to much to carry!!!!Any way who should i bring post it as a comment bellow and tell me with one and when I get back I'll tell you who I brought and at our hotel you can see the ballons come right by!!!!! now here are a few pics from last years macys christmas parade!!














No comments:

Post a Comment