Me

Me
Just..Well ME.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Have a Happy AG christmas!!


It's me Sophia and wanted to ask you guys whats your favorite kind of AG doll!!! Historical, just like you or year dolls!!!!! But any way here's another good question whats on your AG wish list?I'm sooooooo excited for Christmas!!!! Are you???I know thanks giving hasn't even passed but I'm going to Macy's Christmas parade this weekend and I'm soooooo excited!Even my American girl dolls are excited! I'm going to put them in their christmas outfits this weeekend ! EEEEEE !! I'm just sooo excited! Ok ok ok I'm know I'm being kind of annoying sooo I'm not going to talk about it anymore But I have a good craft for your dollies for the Christmas season one is called the Special Christmas outfit. You know all those old socks that you have that don't have a pair or are to small on you? I have a good way to recycle them. So try and find a red or a green sock or even both! So what you do is cut off the bottom of the sock right bellow the heel. Then you take your other sock ( optional ) and cut of the top rim and you can have a cute head band or turn into a cute belt! And if you want to dazzle it up if you have felt/construction paper ( either one would be fine) and glue or glue dots you take your felt/construction paper and cut it into snowflake shapes and take your glue dot or glue and just stick it onto the dress but what I like to do is take my snowflake and glue it onto the belt and poof! You've got a cute holiday outfit for your doll!!!And if you try this cute outfit post it as a comment and tell me how it looks and put a picture with it!! Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment