Me

Me
Just..Well ME.

Friday, December 4, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!
so every one...Merry Christmas so whos excited for christmas I know I am!!!!!!!I found this OLD american girl christmas magizene cover . You wanna know how i know its old because it only has Sam,Kirsten,Josifina,Elizabeth,Addy,& Molly and NO kit! And kit is reallllllllly(20 yrs) old and this Magizene doesn't have kit so that means it older than kit and thats old! But I just thought it would be cool to see one of these soooooo I showed you! :):):):):):):):):):)
But I'm not Going to see Pepper This Weekend....
*sniffsniff*I'm going to see him next weekend!*YAY* He's sooooooooooo cute but guess what My lucky horse shoe ring broke!!! But...........:) I fixed it
*Whoooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo* !!!!!!!Well I gotta go and your probably thinking" Dinner" .....No not today LUNCH!!! Bye!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sophia please follow this blog
    www.nicerox.blogspot.com
    THANX
    SYD

    ReplyDelete