Me

Me
Just..Well ME.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy


hey everyone! Its me the quen of the sea sophia you know how I told you guys about Pepper I going to see him on saturday EEEEEEEEEEEEE ! I'm sooo excited sooo I've gots a reallly cool craft today its the garland Crown it so cute soo what you need are ......GARLAND! (thats all!)what you do is if its already wrapped then in a cicle then you can just place it on their head and youve got a crown but if its not wrapped you wrap it wrap it wrap it......(x infity) *GASP* and then you have a crown!But anyway I've suprisingly had very good luck lately and I think I know why, welll i went to a restaurant one night and i had a potato, and then a magician comes over and does some super cool maigic tricks and amazes me, then he gives me a horse shoe shaped ring ythat says good luck and then i think" wow what a qunkidink I'm in a horse show this saturday, so then i start having realllllllllllllllllly good luck so it really cool and i'm so excited to see pepper so i reallly want JLY #39 for christmas shes just sooosooo pretty I dont have many names so i need a name I like Merry but i need some help so could u give me some Ideas well gotta got to eat my Dinner! BYE! :)

1 comment: